Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dreamsicle Fudge

This fudge is really yummy!  tastes like the dreamsicle ice cream pops.


3 cups Sugar
3/4 cup Margarine
2/3 cup evaporated milk
10 oz white chocolate chips
7 oz marshmallow creme
9 drops red food coloring  ***
12 drops yellow food coloring  ***
3 tsp orange extract******

Combine sugar milk and margarine in sauce pan. Bring to a boil.  Boil and stir for 3-5 minutes Remove from heat. add marshmallow creme and white chips. Stir until smooth. set aside one cup of mixture in a bowl.  In the sauce pan add food coloring and extract. mix well. pour into 9X13 inch pan. Drop the white mixture by spoonfuls onto fudge. Use a knife to make swirls throughout the fudge.


***  you can make any colors you wish to create
****** Use any extract flavor you prefer....
         Root beer float fudge is good
         Lemon Creme
         Banana Creme
         Irish Creme
         Raspberry Creme
         Maple Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment