Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Peanut Blossoms

Peanut Blossoms


1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
additional sugar
about 48 Hershey kisses

Preheat to 375 degrees.  Ina large bowl combine first 10 ingredients at low speed until stiff dough forms. Shape into 1 inch balls; Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately place Kiss on top of each cookie, press down firmly so cookie cracks around edges. Cool on wire rack.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment