Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, January 20, 2013

HAYSTACKS


Haystacks



Time and Yield

·                                 Cook Time: N/A 
·                                 Yield: varies

Ingredients

·                                 14 ounces butterscotch chips (I always use a little more)
·                                 2 tablespoons peanut butter
·                                 1 (6 ounce) can salted Spanish peanuts
·                                 1 large can Chinese noodles (chow mein)

Directions

Melt butterscotch and peanut butter using double boiler over low heat. Mix noodles and peanuts in butterscotch. Drop by spoonful on wax paper. Refrigerate to harden.

No comments:

Post a Comment