Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Crockpot chocolate candy


Crockpot chocolate candy!

Ingredients:1 (16 ounce) package dry roasted salted peanuts 1 (16 ounce) package unsalted dry roasted peanuts 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate bits 1 (4 ounce) German chocolate bars 32 ounces white almond bark 
Directions:1 Put peanuts in bottom of crock pot; add other ingredients.2 Cook on low setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.3 Place rounded spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow to cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment