Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Monday, December 3, 2012

White Chocolate Raspberry Bars


White Chocolate Raspberry Bars

1 18 oz roll refrigerator sugar cookie dough
1 ¼ cups white chocolate morsels
1  12 oz jar or ¾ cup raspberry jam or preserves
1 tsp vegetable oil

Heat oven to 350. Break up cookie dough into ungreased 13X9 inch pan. With floured fingers press dough evenly in bottom to form a crust.  Sprinkle 1 cup of white chocolate over crust, press firmly into dough.   Bake for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove partially baked crust  from oven  spread jam evenly over crust. Return to oven.  Bake an additional 10 minutes. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.  In small reseal able plastic bag combine remaining white chocolate and oil.  Partially seal and microwave for 30 seconds. Squeeze bag until smooth.  Cut small hole in bottom of bag on corner.  Squeeze bag gently to drizzle over bars.  Refrigerate 20 minutes and cut into bars.  Serve at room temperature.





No comments:

Post a Comment