Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Friday, March 2, 2012

Grilled Cabbage

Grilled Cabbage
Let's bring the summer in right fire up teh grill and eat healthier~



1 large aluminum pan
1 large cabbage quartered
2 sweet onions quartered
1 pound of bacon add pork chops if  you like
1 can of beer
hot sauce to taste
season to taste I prefer garlic and sea salt
optional diced red and green peppers

Directions
1. Place cabbage and onion in the aluminum pan with a small amount of oil
2. Add can of beer
3. Sprinkle seasoning over cabbage and onions
4. Dash with hot sauce depending on how hot  you want
5. Layer bacon over cabbage and pork chops if  you choose
6. cover with foil and place on grill until meat is done ( about 2 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment