Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Monday, March 5, 2012

Taco Soup/ chili

This Recipe is a great  pitch-in recipe or make ahead.
This  can be frozen and  taken straight from freezer to microwave!  To  me it tastes better t he second day.
you can do  this in an hour or so. You can also start it in t he morning in a crock pot before work by the time  you get  home  its ready!

2 pounds ground beef cooked, crumbled and drained (you can substitute with ground turkey)
2 cans red kidney   beans              2 packages Taco seasoning
2 cans black beans                       2 packages dry ranch mix
2 cans garbanzo beans                  2-3 cups water
2 cans diced tomatoes                   2 cans mexican corn
1 large diced onion

Dump all ingredients  in pot stir (do not drain beans) together and simmer until beans are tender.
Serve with  options we find best:
Corn Bread
Shredded Cheese
Sour Cream
tortilla chips
corn chips
ritz crackers



No comments:

Post a Comment