Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Friday, March 2, 2012

Trail runners!

Trail Mix   that has a twist

1 box Duncan Hines Snack Express kit~ S'mores
1 cup honey roasted peanuts
1 cup raisins
1 cup pretzel sticks
1 cup banana chips
1/2 cup dry roasted sunflower seeds

1. Coat a large mixing bowl and stiff spatula with cooking spray. Add graham and chocolate chip pieces and add all remaining ingredients into bowl.
2. Place marshmallow  packet , vertically, in a microwave safe cup or mug. Cut corner to vent. Microwave 45-60 seconds.
3. pour over mixture, mix until evenly coated.
4. Spread mix on waxed paper in single layer to cool. when cool pull apart into bite sized pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment