Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pimento Cheese

ok  I never liked pimento cheese until  I tried this pimento cheese.


1 large box velvetta cheese
1/2 jar miracle whip
1 large jar of pimentos

In large sauce pan on low heat melt cheese. Mix in pimento, then fill pimento jar with water and  pour  into cheese mixture. when mix is  melted  re move from heat.  when almost  cooled mix in miracle whip.  will  be  creamy. Refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment