Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Friday, June 24, 2011

Breakfast of champions

These are yummy and easy to eat on the go.  They last up to a week in the refrigerator. This recipe is easily adjusted for large or small batches.

Breakfast wedges

1 bag thawed and mashed tater tots
1 small onion diced  (optional)
1 small green pepper diced (optional)
Bacon or sausage cooked and crumbled (optional)
garlic powder to taste
salt to taste
MIX all above ingredients well
8-12 eggs  add at least 8 eggs and mix well.  will need to be a little soupy then add
1-8 oz bag shredded cheese (I use taco blend)
should no longer be  soupy.

Drop by spoonfuls on hot oiled skillet.  Cook on both sides until golden brown and center is done.  we like them with ranch dressing.  also yummy on a biscuit with a slice of cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment