Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Monkey around

Family favorite here.


Monkey Bread

2 cans (8biscuits each) small biscuits 
combine 1 & 1/2 cups sugar  with 3/4- 1 cup cinnamon
spray a bunt pan and set aside.
in small sauce pan place 1-2 sticks up butter (depends on how gooey you like your bread)  set on low  heat to begin melting.
cut each biscuit into 4ths  and coat with cinnamon sugar mix then place in bunt pan evenly as possible.
with remaining cinnamon and sugar mix  stir into melted  butter  and  pour over biscuits.
Bake at 350 F  for about an hour.  will spring back when touched.
Invert onto place and drizzle with white icing (optional)



No comments:

Post a Comment