Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oatmeal Scotchies

I absolutely loved when my granny made these.  I make them  now  and  they are good but nothing compares to the love  granny added.

               This is my mom, Judy,  and Grandma Rosy

Scotchies

1  1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 c (2 sticks) butter softened
3/4 c sugar
3/4 c packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups quick oats
1   11 oz package butterscotch morsels

Preheat oven to 375 F
Combine dry ingredients in bowl set aside.  Beat butter and both sugars together well. Add eggs, beat well.
Add vanilla and mix well, Gradually beat in flour mixture.  Stir in oats and morsels.  Drop by rounded spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets.  Bake 7-8 minutes.  cool on wire rack.




No comments:

Post a Comment