Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hot Pizza Dip

OK, so,  this is supposed to be a dip  you share.  But  well,  I can make a meal of it.  LOVE  THIS!!!

1   8 oz package cream cream cheese softened
1 tsp Italian seasoning
3/4 tsp garlic powder
mix together well and spread in bottom of greased 9 inch pie pan

mix 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
place 1/2 cup over cream cheese.
Pour half cup pizza sauce over shredded  cheese.
Sprinkle remaining cheese over sauce. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. serve with chips or bread sticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment