Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Country Breakfast Pie

1 Roll Sausage cooked, crumbled, drained
9 inch pie shell
1 & 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese
1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
1/2 cup Red bell pepper
3 tbsp chopped onion
4 eggs lightly beaten
1 cup light cream

Prepare pie shell.  Mix cheese and sausage, sprinkle in shell. Lightly beat eggs in bowl. Combine remaining ingredients and add to egg mix.  Pour in shell. Bake 375 F for 40- 45 minutes. Cool on rack 10 minutes. 6-8 servings.


No comments:

Post a Comment