Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Country This!

I  still love all the goodness of the bad for us fried foods. here is one of my favorites.

Country fried Streaks

2-4 cubed steaks sprinkled with season salt and light pepper
In flat pan  mix 1 cup flour (any kind)
with  2 tablespoons of Ms Dash garlic and herb seasoning
in seperate bowl  mix  1 cup milk with 2 eggs
pour 1/2-3/4 cup oil in large skillet over medium  heat.

coat both sides of cubed steaks in flour
Dip in milk and egg mix
then coat in flour once more
Place in Hot oil. cook  until golden brown on both sides.

We  serve these with mashed potatoes and white gravy over them.
But they are  also good with cheese on a sandwich.


No comments:

Post a Comment