Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Saturday, June 25, 2011

DIG IN

This  recipe is good for  a group.  It is also good  to  make  ahead and  freeze  for quick  meals/ snacks.

2 pounds ground beef cooked and crumbled
1 medium onion
2-4 cans Red Kidney beans
1-2 cans black beans
1-2 cans chick peas
1-2 cans mexicorn 
1-2 cans diced tomatoes
1-2 cans water
2 packets of taco seasoning
2 packets dry ranch mix
 dump all contents  in a large pot  (do not drain any cans dump all  in pot)  
simmer  until beans are tender.  
serve hot  with shredded  cheese and  sour cream.
I use frito scoops  or tostido  chips

I freeze  extra in single serving containers for quick snack  or meal.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment