Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Friday, July 1, 2011

Homemade Hot Pockets

These are fun because the kids can create their own if you prefer.  Or  you can make them to what each child prefers.

1  8 oz can Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
cooked meat  (chicken, beef, ham, pepperoni, etc)
shredded  cheese to your preference
pizza sauce  if  you like
mushrooms and onions are optional
we also like using cooked  broccoli  or  spinach

Preheat oven to 375 F.   Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
On ungreased cookie sheet, press or roll each to for 7X5 rectangle.
place meat, sauce and cheese,  whatever fillings  you want on half of rectangle.
Fold dough over and press edges to seal.
Bake for 10-13 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment