Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beef it up!

Family Beef Noodle Casserole

1/2  of a 1 pound package of Egg Noodles uncooked
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped  onion
2- 10 3/4 oz cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 - 10 oz package frozen peas and carrots
1 1/2 cups milk
8 oz sour cream
4 oz shredded  cheddar cheese.



Cook noodles as package directs;drain.   In Dutch Oven, over medium heat, brown beef; pour off fat.  Add red pepper, and onion; cook and stir until  tender. Stir in noodles and ten remaining  ingredients except cheese.Cook and stir until heated through; top wiht cheese. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.  for  extra  crunch  add water chestnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment