Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dessert the right way

Fudgy S'mores

1 box Duncan Hines Snack Express Kit- S'mores
2 sticks butter melted
1   8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1 box 3.8 oz devils food instant pudding

Crush graham and chocolate chip pieces until crumbs. Mix with melted butter. Press mixture into bottom of 9X13 inch baking pan to form crust.
Place marshmallow packet,  in microwave  just long enough to soften.  Blend well  with cream cheese and pudding.
Spread over graham crust.  Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment