Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hearty Lasagna

Hearty Lasagna

3 cups Ricotta Cheese
3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2  Eggs
1 pound ground beef (cooked, crumbled and drained)
48 oz spaghetti sauce
12 cooked lasagna noodles
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

Mix Ricotta, Mozzarella, and eggs.
In separate bowl mix meat and spaghetti sauce.
In grease baking dish layer as follows
 1 1/2 cup meat sauce
Noodles
and then 1/2 cup Cheese mix.
Repeat layers
last layer should be noodles and small amount to meat sauce
and parmesan cheese.  Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
Serves with salad and bread sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment