Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Spiced Nuts

This is a wonderful treat for anytime but especially good  to package as gifts for the holidays.

1/4 cup water
1 cup sugar
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1 pound walnuts (well any nuts  really)

In large skillet put water, sugar and spices. Allow to boil and thicken. Put in walnuts and  coat them well.
Spread out on flat surface, separate and let them cool.  Store in tightly sealed container.


No comments:

Post a Comment