Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Breakfast Bunt

all credit for this delight goes to  Home Made Simple




Breakfast BundtCook this versatile breakfast delight and eat for days! Not just for breakfast or brunch, it can also be paired with soup for lunch or dinner.





INGREDIENTS
2 tubes of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/2 pkg. of turkey sausage (cooked and crumbled)
ANY MEAT YOU LIKE!
1/2 pkg. turkey bacon (cooked and diced)
1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese (grated)
1 1/2 cups of liquid egg product, or whole eggs equivalent
1/2 medium  onion diced  optional

1/2 green pepper  diced  optional




INSTRUCTIONS


  1. Preheat oven 375°F.
  2. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
  3. Start your first layer by placing the biscuits in the pan. Next, sprinkle the cooked sausage and bacon over the biscuits.
  4. Pour the eggs over the meat and then sprinkle the cheese over the eggs.
  5. Add the second layer of biscuits over the cheese.
  6. Bake for 40 minutes. Cool and invert on to a plate to serve.
Tip: Any kind of breakfast meat can be used, such as chorizo, Italian sausage, spicy pork sausage, Canadian bacon, etc. Feel free to switch up the type of cheese as well, or substitute low fat biscuits.

Tip: It’s the breakfast that keeps on giving. Cut it into portions and freeze for later use or use a panini press to create the perfect complement to your favorite soup at lunch or dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment