Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Enchiladas!!!

Beef  Enchiladas  what a great  family dinner

12 flour tortillas
1 1/2 pounds ground  chuck
1 can enchilada sauce
1 small can green chilies, chopped
grated yellow and white cheese
Cook  and crumble ground beef until done, drain fat, add can of chilies and 4 tablespoons enchilada sauce.  Put  a large  spoonful of meat mix into each tortilla. Add Cheese.  Roll tortilla.  Place in  sprayed 9X13 pan. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top and  top with shredded cheese.  Bake at 375 F until Bubbly and light brown. Approximately 25-30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment