Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blueberry Monkey Bread

This is wonderful  and  give credit to    home made simple


Blueberry Monkey Bread



INGREDIENTS 
1 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
4 cans (10 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
3/4 cup margarine

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350˚. Thoroughly grease a bundt cake or round cake pan. If you don’t have one of those, a 9” x 5 1/2” bread pan will work.
  2. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut biscuits into bite-sized pieces, then cover each piece in the sugar mixture.
  3. Arrange one layer of biscuit pieces in the bottom of the pan, then sprinkle about a quarter of the blueberries on top of it.
  4. Repeat adding layers of biscuit pieces and blueberries until you reach the top of the pan.
  5. In a saucepan, combine the rest of the sugar mixture with margarine. Heat until the sugar is dissolved and the margarine is melted. Pour over the biscuits in the pan.
  6. Bake for 65 minutes or until done. Lift and turn out onto a cake plate. Top with icing, if desired.



No comments:

Post a Comment