Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Friday, July 1, 2011

Dew Apple cobbler

This is a very rich wonderful dessert. great with vanilla ice cream also.

2 green apples peeled cored and sliced into eighths
Sprinkle apples with cinnamon
2 cans crescent rolls
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup Mountain dew

Preheat over to 350 F. Wrap each apple slice in a segment of crescent roll dough.
Place wrapped apples in greased baking dish.
Melt butter and stir in sugar until dissolved. Spread over apples.
Pour Mountain dew over everything and do not stir. Bake for 45 minutes uncovered.


No comments:

Post a Comment