Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cabbage Rolls


Cabbage Rolls
1 large head of cabbage
1 large jar spaghetti sauce
2 pounds Hamburger meat cooked and drained
4 or more cups of rice  cooked and cooled   (depending on your preference)

Cut Cabbage in half and boil. But  only until half way cooked.   Drain  and let cool.
Mix cooked meat and rice with spaghetti sauce.   
Separate  leaves of  cabbage  try  keeping them as whole as possible (removing the “heart” helps.
Lightly grease a 13 X 9 inch pan.
Stuff each leaf and roll placing opening side  down. 
Shred any leftover cabbage and mix  in with meat and rice mixture.  Cover cabbage rolls with that mixture. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour.   Serve hot.  Leftovers freeze  well.




No comments:

Post a Comment