Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Zucchini Bread


Zucchini Bread
3 eggs
2 cups zucchini peeled and grated
1 tbsp vanilla
1 cup oil
3 cups self rising flour
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 cup nuts
1 cup raisins (optional)

Beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add sugar, zucchini, vanilla, and oil.  Mix well.  Add flour, cinnamon, nuts, raisins and mix well. Pour batter into greased pans.  Bake one hour at 325 degrees. Cool 10 minutes in pan then remove and cool on wire rack.  Wrap in plastic to store.  May be frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment