Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Chocolate Yummies





Chocolate Yummies

3 cups rice crispies cereal
7 whole honey graham crackers
2 ½ cups mini marshmallows
2 cups semi sweet morsels
2/3 cup light corn syrup
3 tbs margarine
½ cup crunchy peanut butter

Coat a 13X9 in microwave safe dish with cooking spray. Place 6 whole pieces graham crackers in single layer in bottom. Cut remaining pieces to fit  in remained of bottom.  Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over crackers.
Microwave on high 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffy.  Remove from microwave and cool completely.
In 2 quart microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate morsels, corn syrup, and margarine. Microwave on high about 1 ½ minutes or until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Stir in peanut butter.  Add cereal mix until evenly combined.   Spread evenly over marshmallows.  Cover and refrigerate about an hour or until firm. Cut and store in airtight container in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment