Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fresh Frozen Summer Pizza


Fresh Fruit Summer Pizza
6        frozen dinner rolls (texas style if you can find them)  thawed and risen
8 oz  fat free cream cheese
2 tbs strawberry preserves
½ cup mandarin oranges drained
3 kiwis sliced
6-8 strawberries  halved
½ cup blueberries

Knead rolls together into a ball. Roll into a 13 inch circle. Place in a 12 inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray.  Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes until browned. Keep bubbles from forming by pressing dough down 5 minutes into the baking cycle.  Remove from oven and cool. Mix cream cheese with strawberry preserves and spread on crust. Arrange fruit on top.  You can also use other in season fruits like grapes, pineapple, banana, peaches  etc


No comments:

Post a Comment