Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cheese Danish


Cheese Danish

16 oz cream cheese softened
½ tsp vanilla
1 egg beaten
½ cup sugar
½ jam or pie filling
2 packages of refrigerated crescent roll dough
4 oz sliced almonds (optional)

Preheat oven to 350.  Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl. Unroll 1 can crescent roll dough on cookie sheet sealing perforations. Spread cream cheese filling on dough, leaving ¼ inch edges. Top with jam/ filling.  Unroll second can of dough and lay on first layer. Seal edges with a fork. Brush with beaten egg.  Sprinkle with sliced almonds and bake for 30 minutes.  Allow to cool slightly before cutting.


No comments:

Post a Comment