Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Saturday, December 1, 2012

monster cookies, (gluten free)


Monster cookies  (made with no flour)
    2 cups margarine  (for a softer cookie use butter flavored Crisco)
    4 cups brown sugar
    4 cups white sugar
    12 eggs
1 tbs vanilla
1 tbs white corn syrup
8 tsp baking soda
5 and ½ cups peanut butter
18 cups quick oats (gluten free)
2 cups chocolate chips  ( I like white chocolate chips better)
2 cups M&M candies

Cream margarine and sugars. Beat eggs in 1 at a time. Stir in vanilla and corn syrup. Add soda.
Mix well. Stir in peanut butter.  Stir in Oats.  Stir in chocolate. And candy.  Drop on cookie sheet by spoonful.
Bake at  350 for about 12 minutes.   This  makes about 20  or more dozen cookies.   But recipe is easily divided.


No comments:

Post a Comment