Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pumpkin Pots de Soy


Pumpkin Pots de Soy


1 ½ cups Silk soymilk

1 Vanilla Bean split/scraped

4 eggs

2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice

1 teaspoon cinnamon

1/4 teaspoon sea salt

1 can of pumpkin

½ cup pure Maple syrup (real stuff)

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Combine soymilk and vanilla bean and seeds in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer. Remove from heat, cover  and allow mixture to steep 15 minutes. Strain to remove large vanilla bean pieces. Whisk eggs, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and sea salt in medium bowl. Slowly whisk soymilk mixture into egg mixture.

Divide mixture into 6 4-oz. Ramekins.

Set ramekins inside large roasting pan. Pour warm water into roasting pan to come 3/4 of the way up sides of ramekins.

Place pan in oven and bake 50 - 60 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out moist without egg bits clinging to it.

Can be enjoyed warm or cold.


       Thanks to Ray Gillespe for this recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment