Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Carob Brownies


Carob Brownies

1 Vanilla Bean Split/scraped

2 eggs

1 cup water

1/4 cup cold pressed olive oil

½ cup unsulphured molasses

1 ½ tablespoon of Carob Powder

1 ½ cup Gluten Free flour

½ teaspoon of baking powder

1 teaspoon sea salt

1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

Preheat oven 350 degrees.  Spray an 8 inch square pan with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil spray.

Mix Vanilla Bean and all wet ingredients in one bowl, whisk to mix.

Mix all dry ingredients in another bowl.

Add all ingredients together and whisk until thoroughly mixed.

Pour batter into pan and bake 20 - 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out dry.

Cool to room temperature, cut into squares and enjoy.

Brownies can be topped with spreadable honey for extra sweetness.

Brownies can be frozen.     


Thanks to Ray Gillespe for this recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment