Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Monday, December 3, 2012

Chicken Balls


Easy Chicken Balls
1 ½ pounds ground chicken
2 tbs minced onion
2 tsp cloves ground
¼ cup ricotta cheese
¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
3 tbs ketsup
1 tbs fresh basil
2 tsp dried parsley
2 eggs beaten
1/8 cup crushed ritz crackers

In large bowl combine chicken, onion, clove,  all cheeses, ketchup, basil, parsley, and eggs. Mix well and form into balls.  Roll balls in extra parmesan and cracker crumbs.  Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and fry balls until golden. About 15-20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment