Welcome

Hello and welcome, I love to be in a kitchen creating. I am often asked for recipes. So I am going to add recipes as I think to. If you have a request let me know. I will try to add photo of each thing to accompany recipe. Will do my best. I do not aim for healthy, low fat, good for you in any way. IF I happen to do a recipe that falls in there don't hate me for it. :) Enjoy

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Penne Pasta with Bacon and Cream


Penne Pasta with Bacon and Cream

15 bacon slices
1  8 oz package sliced fresh mushrooms
2 garlic cloves minced
16 oz penne pasta cooked
1 cup fresh prated parmesan cheese
2 cups whipping cream
½ tsp pepper
4 green onions sliced

Cook bacon until crisp, reserve 2 tbsp dripping in skillet.  Crumble bacon.  Sauté mushrooms and garlic in drippings until tender.  Stir in pasta, parmesan cheese, cream, and pepper.  Simmer over medium heat ,  stir often until sauce is thickened.  Stir in bacon and green onions.  Serve  hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment